Become a WAEO Member!
Help support the mission to connect Equine Osteopaths from all over the world, to provide resource for communication and collaboration among all those who study, practice and teach Equine Osteopathy.
WAEO defines this membership classification as an entire organization, Corporate or Academic, that wishes to support the activities of WAEO and at the same time benefit from a variety of products/ services as well as recognition.
There are two types of WAEO Organization Membership; Corporate Institutional Membership and Academic Institutional Membership. The dues rate is the same, $200 per year.
Some of the benefits that come with WAEO Institutional Membership include:
- Designation of individuals to receive all WAEO notifications
- 2 Complimentary registration slots at any WAEO Conference: online or in-person
- Non-WAEO members affiliated with the Organization Member company/organization may attend WAEO Conferences at member rates
- Institutional Membership recognition in the Association’s Membership Directory
- Advertisement opportunities
Thank you for supporting our mission!
Visit the sponsor page and explore more ways to get involved.Become a Sponsor
International Registry for Equine Osteopaths
IREO is an independent quality register for Equine Osteopathy EDO®. It represents the quality for the profession and its practitioners through a professional competence profile, or ‘the Standards for Equine Osteopathy EDO’.
To ensure that a particular class will count toward your IREO continuing education requirement, please contact the IREO directly.Learn More About IREO
Interested in Helping Out?
Complete the form below to receive emails regarding volunteer opportunities, meetings and events!
Sign up to receive our newsletter, updates from the board and more!